Sunday, June 06, 2010

Need Your Help! Pictures, Co-authors.



Thank you so much everyone who has contributed to this blog so far. 


In particular, I would like to thank Shahid Bashir, Wajahat Hassan, Abdul Qayyum, Naveed Yazdani, Zahid Chohan, Qasim Ghani, Mubeen Malik,  and Naghmi Shirin sharing their wonderful stories. Today I invite each and every one of them to help me continue the blog by becoming co-authors. Blogger allows for up to ten co-authors and there is no reason what so ever that we could not share some assignments.
For Example, Naveed can pick the story about the Mangla Trip. Mubeen Malik could tell us more stories about hostel life in KE. Shahid could dwell a bit more the Anatomy dissection hall and Wajahat could talk about the 'Badoos Fraternity', Naghmi can bring us the very important perspective of the girls, etc.


I know for a fact that there others who could also make a contribution. Wajih or Imran Rashid could bring the perspective of the 'Abdallian group'. Saeed uz Zaman can talk about-- anything really but specifically, about the amazing trio from FC College, the other members beside him are Saeed Uddin and Saroosh.


Another request: Please send your class photos. I wonder if Sajid Hameed, Naveed, Qayyum or Wajaahat or some one else volunteers for that important project.

So please help me out.

Please let me know if you like the idea. 

Then we will work on how to make it happen.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments Saeed uz Zaman,Qayyum, Wajahat and Qasim.

    I like Wajahat's suggestion that perhaps we should remove all restrictions and invite contributions from everyone.
    Perhaps, I could then pull all these random memories together into a 'Mosiac Quilt' which all of us can then enjoy.
    If you agree then send me your contributions and photos at naumanmufti@gmail.com. I will wait for two weeks, at the end of which I will begin to piece them together.
    In particular if you have stories and photos of that Murree trip(I missed it) I would love to hear about them. All I know are two words 'Jeja Jee' and 'Babu...'
    and the fact that when you guy came, I wish I been able to go. But that is another story why I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nauman if somebody has any pictures of our college days that would really be wonderfull. I would love to contribute to this blog altough i must admit my memory is not as good as naumans.

    ReplyDelete